After a successful 2015, the much anticipated PEC Conference is set to take place on June 7 and 8, 2016, at the New Orleans Downtown Marriott.
This two-day conference offers the best in industry expertise, including in-depth presentations exploring project execution strategies, new thinking on improving costs, and predictability and performance on major, plant-based and smaller projects.
Rick Heyland, RLG International’s Executive Vice President is among the presenters:
“Despite oil prices below $30 a barrel, we still see resilient project managers out there delivering profitable projects with impressive turnaround results through strong leadership and by doing things differently. This Petrochemical conference will bring together hundreds of these passionate leaders to connect and exchange ideas on successful project executions in this tough economic time.”
Rick will be presenting on strategic components of improving capital projects and turnarounds. Rob Gulbronson, RLG International’s Vice President and Cezary Goch, Project Specialist will also be in attendance, covering topics from performance optimization through team integration to improving overall project productivity.
Agenda highlights include:
- Construction outlook for petrochemical industry in North America
- Adding value – strategies for project management organizations to better serve their businesses
- Business unit/ corporate commercial team interaction with capital projects team
- Performance optimization through team integration
- Improving the predictability and outcomes of major projects
- Improving predictability and performance of the smaller plant project portfolio
- Defining your project execution plan – owner and contractor – lessons learned panel sessions
The annual PEC Conference is organized by Petrochemical Update, a subsidiary of FC Business Intelligence Limited. Click here for more information on this event.