RLG worked with this client in a program to reduce operating risk by closing operational conformance gaps in three key process safety domains: 1) controlling every day work of employees and contractors, 2) identifying, maintaining and operating safety critical equipment, and 3) systematic application of procedures and practices.
- The primary methodology was continuous improvement team projects; 46 projects with 350 client employees and contractors were undertaken
- RLG Operating Rhythm™ one-pagers and business reviews promoted accountability and communication
- Leadership coaching and training strengthened organizational alignment and shifted employee behaviour
- Positive reinforcement of behaviours was emphasized, resulting in a notable culture shift
- Increased efficiencies resulted in a positive financial impact of $300 million