RLG has been proudly supporting Alaskan performance improvement for over 17 years. In that time, we have partnered with many of the leading oil and gas producers, drillers, service providers and shippers as they:
- built stronger safety cultures on land and offshore on ships
- achieved new targets in drilling and workover efficiency
- delivered capital projects in less time and at lower cost
- implemented effective Operating Management Systems
- systematically controlled work and applied practices
- lowered costs while improving productivity in shops and producing fields
Geographically, we have worked in every field of the North Slope and done work in Kenai, Beluga, and offshore in the Cook Inlet. we have worked the freighters between Alaska and California, and Additionally, we have several of our performance coaches supporting engineering, exploration and project teams based in Anchorage.
We are involved in the communities where we live and work and appreciate the special culture that is uniquely Alaska. Whenever possible, we hire locally, relocate RLG families to Alaska and maintain a consistent group of rotators who travel from all over the L48 to don their Arctic gear and head north on shared services.