While there are other options available to increase your maintenance organizational effectiveness, we think ours is the best approach. We use our performance improvement methodology to first assess and then improve the full work flow from identification to completion.
Our comprehensive assessment covers four main areas and specifically identifies gaps and opportunities in:
- Your maintenance process and people, from identification to completion, with all inputs and outputs along the way
- Your maintenance data, including financial and KPIs, reporting performance against our database and industry standards
- Your Maintenance Operating Rhythm™, where your internal and external communication and accountability structure is evaluated against our best-practice model
- Your workforce engagement and continuous improvement culture to identify and address opportunities
With these results, in partnership with your leadership, we will prioritize opportunities and co-develop an implementation plan before getting to work.
We are proud of this proven approach; it is so much more than a data assessment.
- It builds on the strengths already within your organization
- It is based on recognized maintenance practices
- It pinpoints opportunity specifically and provides clear steps to improvement
- It involves your workforce and establishes a partnership from the onset
- It combines processes, tools and coaching to build a sustainable solution
If this sounds like a solution that would fit your business, let’s talk about next steps.
"Within my Maintenance Department we have increased our productivity by 100% over the past two years, our output by 90% and the quality of our planning by 50%. More importantly, our section and first line managers have a business understanding that didn't exist before." –Maintenance Department Manager, Nuclear Generation Facility