About the Job
RLG International is the world’s leading performance improvement implementation firm. Formed in 1983 in British Columbia, Canada, and now with associates around the globe, we have a long history of tackling difficult projects and delivering step change improvements for our clients. We partner with companies for an immediate, lasting impact on financial performance and corporate culture, through front-line engagement. Our process is all about people, and most definitely about results. Our employees share our belief that people hold the key to success in any organization and are driven to help organizations and individuals reach their full organizational, professional and personal goals. Our employees have a proven ability to work with individuals and teams throughout all levels of an organization, from front-line supervision to senior leadership.
- Our vision is “Inspiring Performance Excellence”
- Our Passion is “Connecting the Front-line to the Bottom-line”
- Our Beliefs and Principles include:
- Hire for excellence
- Demand success
- Excel at learning
- Have fun at what we do
- Every voice matters
- Reward performance
- Employee ownership
Our Current Needs
At RLG, we are looking to add exceptional talent to our strong and growing team. We currently have immediate openings for Performance Coaches in both Canada and the US.
- Uncover and evaluate improvement opportunities on a client site using RLG proven assessment methodology
- In partnership with the client, translate improvement opportunities into a detailed implementation plan
- Utilize coaching and RLG’s performance improvement methodology to deliver step change improvement in results for our clients
- Manage client relationships from the front-line to senior site leadership
- Provide our Capability and Develop group with insights and methods to further enhance our implementation toolkit
- A graduate degree, preferably an MBA
- Proven ability to work with people from the shop floor to senior management
- A minimum of 5 years leadership experience
- Coaching experience is a definite asset
- Lean Six Sigma, Green Belt Certification
- Professional Project Management Training
- Candidates must be flexible to either relocate, do rotation work or weekly commutes
- Applicant must have a valid passport for either Canada or the US
- Fluency in English, at a minimum, other language capability is considered an asset
About the Company
Since our founding in 1983, RLG has led over 2500 performance improvement projects worldwide for multinationals in oil and gas, mining, nuclear energy, aerospace, defense, and forest products. Our success is measured by the success of our clients.
We deliver value across many industries in areas such as:
- Operational and maintenance improvement
- Shutdown / turnaround planning and execution improvement
- Major capital project improvement
RLG International has achieved Platinum Club status with the Canada’s Best Managed Companies Program and is recognized for our overall business performance and sustained growth over multiple years.
An opportunity currently exist for a Performance Coach based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Please submit your resume quoting file #09/08/2021WEBEDM via email to dml0YWVAcmxnaW50ZXJuYXRpb25hbC5jb20=
Interested candidates should include a short note on why they believe performance coaching is critical to delivering improved operational results and why they are a good candidate for this role.