This large nuclear plant with 8 reactors and 3700 highly skilled men and women needed a shift in culture following an ownership change. After a lengthy search, they chose to partner with RLG in the challenge of creating critical front line engagement and establishing a culture that targeted outstanding performance.
- Over $96 million in bottom line improvements, representing an ROI of 8:1 over a 4 year RLG engagement
- More than 1 million hours of productivity gain in maintenance worth $58 million
- $18 million in capital project schedule and cost gains
- $20 million in supply chain savings, working with suppliers, vendors, logistics and contractors
- The World Association of Nuclear Operators identified three client-RLG tools as strengths for implementation in all nuclear plants worldwide
“Because people feel like they have ownership, they ask ‘How are we going to make this work right?’”