This pipeline project was experiencing disappointing results and downward trends in safety, quality, environment and progress. To help implement a performance program that was being rolled out across the project, a team of RLG performance coaches was brought in to engage with the construction site leadership teams.
- Arguably the best safety result ever achieved on a major pipeline construction project
- Hand-overs at the start of each shift identified potential hazards in upcoming work
- Crews graded their daily KPI score, which was consolidated on a scoreboard for all crews
- Coaching front line leaders improved their leadership skills and produced visible outcomes
- Operating Rhythm™ across all teams promoted focus, accountability and collaboration