This client is a leading Russian oil company who partnered with RLG to undertake a performance improvement project on their offshore extended reach well drilling. In the two year project, they sought to deliver a 25% improvement over baseline by implementing sustainable process and behaviour changes across their office and field operations.
- RLG undertook an assessment of strengths and opportunities of client’s existing business processes
- Implemented based on RLG’s PEML (Plan, Execute, Measure, Learn) methodology
- Improved drilling efficiency by 46%, safety by 60%
- USD $180 million in cost savings plus $83 million in additional income generated — $263 million in total bottom line impact
- 109 to 1 project return-on-investment in RLGs fees